Saturday, December 23, 2017

Dermabrilliance

howtodermabrilliance.com



Order yours here!


Use my code for 10% off at dermabrilliance.com DBYT3
Whats included?
1 dermabrilliance with rechargeable stand
1 deep pore cleaning head
2 resurfacing head
1 massaging head
1 apple stem-cell cleanser
1 jewel resurfacing cream
    Wow! Im speechless on how great this device really works! Im astonished to see such great results in a short amount of time. My skin has cleared up and the wrinkles on my forehead are dimishing. My pores look smaller and I feel more confident.  I cant wait to see what this does with long term use. I will never live without my Dermabrilliance!
   First remove all makeup and rinse your face, and apply the apple stem-cell cleanser to the cleansing head of the device.  Turn it on and gently move it in upward circular motions. There's a built in timer  (2 minutes) so you clean at the exact right amount of time. Then, rinse your face when it shuts off
   Next, you want to apply a quarter size amount of the jewel resurfacing cream to the resurfacing brush. Then, dab it on your forehead, both cheeks and chin. Turn it on for 2 minutes and get those 4 areas well.
    After,  I rinse my face with a warm towel, pat dry and apply rosehip oil to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment