Monday, September 8, 2014

Lioele water drop BB cream











Lioele offers a large variety of beauty items like cleansers, spot treatments, moisturizer, bb creams and eye, lip and face products! much more!! each order recieves samples also! :) This BB CREAM is amazing! It's full coverage and full of moisture. Helps control my oily skin and leaves a luminous glow my skin looks so healthy! ! I've tried almost every BB cream on the market and this Korean BB cream has to be my favorite by far! What did I ever do without Lioele's Water drop BB cream? ? I can wear this alone and feel amazing because I know my skin looks amazing!








The description on the bottle reads as follows: LIOELE WATER DROP BB CREAM SPF 27 PA++ RELEASE MOISTURE DROPS TO PROVENCE AMPLE HYDRATION AND ENHANCES SKIN'S NATURAL RADIANT GLOW WHILE COVERING BLEMISHES FOR A CLEAN, NATURAL FINISH WATER CAPTURE SYSTEM THAT USED HIGHLY ABSORBING PLANT EXTRACTS, TREHALOSE, AND OLIGO HA HELPS MAINTAIN HEALTHY MOISTURE LEVEL TO LEAVE A DEWY, FLAWLESS LOOK WITH OUT GLOSSINESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment