Monday, September 8, 2014

My-konjac-sponge-all-natural-facial-konjac-sponge-with-activated-bamboo-charcoal

This sponge has been a skin saver for me! I like that it is all natural. Does an amazing job of getting rid of dead skin and leaving soft luminous skin! I've used sponges like this before, I have to say this one has to be the BEST HANDS DOWN! When you first open your package, the sponge will be hard...no worries. Soak it in your sink (I do this while removing makeup) Add a little of your favorite cleanser and move in circular motions This will leave fresh soft new skin! Follow with you favorite moisturizer :) I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment